Vitamin D Lollipop
In fact, Vitamin D Lollipop , The Most Delicious Version of Vitamin.
- As well, each lollipop contains 10mcg (400 IU) of vitamin D.
- Besides, Vitamin D is essential for normal growth and bone development in children.
- Perfect taste / Strawberry Flavored
However, parents need to calculate the amount of vitamin D their child gets from fortified milk, other food, and vitamin supplements to make sure the total amount does not exceed:
- 1,000 to 1,500 IU a day for infants
- 2,500 to 3,000 IU a day for children 1 to 8 years old
- 4,000 IU a day for children 9 years and older
Benefits of Vitamin D for kids:
Children need vitamin D for bone growth and development. So do babies developing in the womb. Besides, Vitamin D helps us absorb calcium. Although, serious vitamin D deficiency in children can cause rickets, delayed motor development, muscle weakness, aches and pains, and fractures.
So, how to use VitaminD Lollipop ?
Take one lollipop daily.
Ingredients of this product are:
|D vitamin ( mcg)||10||200%|
Besides, Vitamin D helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body. These nutrients are needed to keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy. However, a lack of vitamin D can lead to bone deformities such as rickets in children, and bone pain caused by a condition called osteomalacia in adults.
There are no reviews yet.