Lollipop Vitamin C
In fact, Lollipop Vitamin C , The Most Delicious Version of Vitamin.
- However, each lollipop contains 100 mg of vitamin C.
- Also, Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Excellent taste / Orange Flavored
However, parents need to calculate the amount of vitamin D their child gets from fruits and vegetables, or other food, and vitamin supplements to make sure the total amount does not exceed:
- 400 mg for infants aged 1–3 years
- 650 mg for children aged 4–8 years
- 1,200 mg for children aged 9–13 years
- 1,800 mg for teenagers aged 14–18 years
- 1,800 mg in pregnant or breastfeeding teenagers aged 14–18 years
Benefits of vitamin C for children:
In fact, Vitamin C helps form and repair red blood cells, bones, and tissues. It also helps your child’s gums stay healthy and strengthens your child’s blood vessels, minimizing bruising from falls and scrapes. In addition, vitamin C helps cuts and wounds heal, boosts the immune system, and keeps infections at bay.
So, how to use Lollipop Vitamin C?
Take one lollipop daily.
Ingredients of this product are:
|C vitamin (mc)||100||125%|
Vitamin C is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It’s also important in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron. Additionally, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
There are no reviews yet.